5/7: A lot of spray painting was done on this day. When I work on sculptural pieces that require painting or mixed media pieces that require painting, I always use spray paint as an undercoat since the black spray paint is a lot easier to hide than leaving the piece white. I also worked on the back of my ceramic pieces that I planed to hang on the wall, though I did not finish them.
5/8: I began hanging up work for my show. I spent the rest of the day working on everything that wasn't ready to go up yet.
5/9: I finished the remaining ceramic pieces that needed to go on the wall. I then continued to work on the reaming work for the show.
5/10: I had decided that is was going to be impossible to finish two out of four remaining pieces for the show, so I made some last minute changes. The show's reception lasted 2 hours. I didn't manage to sell any buttons, but I did sell one ceramic piece.
5/11: I started updating my button inventory by pressing buttons that needed to be pressed and replacing buttons and plastic bags that needed to be replaced. I also started an inventory document for the ceramic pieces since I did not have one before.
5/12: Work on the buttons continued.
That's all for right now. I'm hoping to have the April Progress Report posted soon. There will be a lot of pictures. If you liked this post, please share and comment. Thank you.