Friday, June 30, 2017

The Weekly Report: 6/18-6/24

The Weekly report is back! And a little late! Anyway, my workflow started increasing enough again to justify the weekly report posts. Throughout June, I've been slowly working on some reproductions of ceramic pieces that I made last year with the intention of selling them. I have also resumed work on pressing and managing my button collection. I would rather be selling them so I won't so much to organize, but I guess we can't always get what we want. Anyway, here's the breakdown with what was going on.

6/20: I worked on one of my clay projects. It is a recreation of a piece I did last year called Creation. I was also doing some finalized touchup work on some of the other pieces I had done in previous weeks.

6/21: I worked on the next egg-shaped piece based on Creation. During this time, I also left out some older egg projects so they could dry enough to let me do some burnishing work the following week. Since I can only work on this stuff two days a week, I to wrap up the work again so it wouldn't dry too much before burnishing.

6/24: I did further work with organizing my buttons and doing some new pressings. I had actually neglected this for several weeks. I probably did about 2 hours worth of work.

As the weeks go on, the weekly reports will get more interesting. The next weekly report should be coming much sooner. I also hope to have the Part 1 of the May 2017 Progress Report up within a week or so. Until then, take care and please share this post as much as you can. Eery view helps me out. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment