Friday, January 18, 2019

2018 Progress Report: October-Part 5

The last week of October saw a change in my weekly work schedule. Around this time, wet clay work had stopped and would not be continued for the remainder of the year. I got back into drawing. Glazing work continued while I also made preparations for a Halloween photo shoot. During November, I would end up shifting away from firing clay and focus more on drawing and other mixed media work.

That's all I have for right now. Feel free to ask questions and leave comments. Also, share this post with anyone who might be interested. If you want to support me and my projects, you can donate to my Patreon or buy buttons from my Etsy store.

https://www.patreon.com/Jon_Erich
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Jonerich

10/30/18: I'm making sure all the pieces fit after the bisque firing.

10/30/18: This is basically the same as the first picture but from a different angle.

10/30/18: Here's yet another angle of the previous two pictures. With this particular project, the pieces can only stick on if they're glued on. Also, there's one piece missing. That's because it had to be fired separately due to the kiln being too full.

10/30/18: There was a lot of glazing that had to be done this week.

10/31/18: During the early morning of Halloween, I finished carving my turnips that I would use for a photoshoot later in the day.

10/31/18: I was working on this drawing. The proportions are still messed up, though I at least got an idea of what the general composition would be like. I should have been more careful when starting this drawing for reasons that I'll explain in a future post.

10/31/18: I started on yet another drawing. This is bed on a digital photo project I did back in 2006 called Jon-Erich's Eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment