Saturday, November 17, 2018

The Weekly Report: 10/28-11/3

A lot had happened during the last week of October. I worked on glazing, drawing and did a photo shoot. I had also made the decision that since my show was just a little over a month away, I would not do anymore wet work with clay for the rest of the year and instead work with what I already got.

10/30: On this day, I had a lot of glazing to do. On my P14 project, I had 20 ceramic pieces needed to be fired. Unfortunately, one of them was placed in a different kiln at a different time, meaning that I would have to glaze the final piece at a later date.

10/31: Halloween is my day of the year. However, I don't celebrate it the same way other people do, not anymore. I always find my own ways of celebrating my favorite holiday. I celebrated Halloween this year by doing artwork. In the early hours of the morning, I carved three turnips that I planned on using for a photo shoot. After going to bed and waking up later in the day, I headed over to the college and did the photo shoot. I also worked on getting down the basic composition for two drawings.

11/1-11/3: I started working on my three digital projects.

That's all I have for right now. Feel free to ask questions and leave comments. Also, share this post with anyone who might be interested. If you want to support me and my projects, you can donate to my Patreon or buy buttons from my Etsy store.

https://www.patreon.com/Jon_Erich
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Jonerich

No comments:

Post a Comment