Saturday, November 24, 2018

2018 Progress Report: October-Part 1

October began with a variety of work having to be done. I was constructing canvases and doing raku firings for a variety of projects. I really wanted to start working on drawings but I couldn't just yet. The following week will involved continued canvas construction and wet clay work.

That's all I have for right now. Feel free to ask questions and leave comments. Also, share this post with anyone who might be interested. If you want to support me and my projects, you can donate to my Patreon or buy buttons from my Etsy store.


10/1/18: I cut out a piece of Bristol board. I couldn't glue the foam board down until I got the proper outline I needed for the Bristol board.

10/1/18: I finally decided where the top and bottom of this piece will be, which is why the P5 marking is upside down.

10/1/18: I finally decided where the top and bottom of P9 will be which is why the P9 marking is sideways.

10/2/18: I'm making sure the pieces still fit on here after the firing was completed.

10/2/18: This a different angle of the previous picture. Not all the pieces were fired in a single day.

10/2/18: Some pieces fit like a glove. Others cannot stay on the town. In the end, every piece will be glued on.

10/2/18: These are the piece from my P23 project. I glazed them and will be firing them soon.

10/2/18: These are pieces from my P6 project. I glazed them and they will be fired soon.

10/2/18: These are pieces from my P8 project. I glazed them and they will be fired soon.

10/3/18: This piece was finished a day later than the other ones and I'm making sure it fits.

10/3/18: I started constructing the sides of this piece.

10/3/18: Here's another angle of the construction. It hasn't been completed yet.

10/3/18: I'm satisfied with the way the firings turned out here.

10/3/18: I'm satisfied with the way the firings turned out here.

10/3/18: I'm satisfied with some pieces here and have mixed feelings about others.

No comments:

Post a Comment