Sunday, May 22, 2016

A Brief Update: May 2016

A little while back, I said I would have some things to announce in probably 2 weeks or so. That announcement never came. I've been so damn busy over the last couple of months and I really haven't had time to make any posts that would have mattered. I say posts that matter because I only make posts when I feel there is something worth posting.

Anyway, since the last post, I have March pictures to post, April pictures, May pictures in another week or so, show pictures, new buttons to put up for sale, new ceramic pieces to put up for sale. On top of that, the work I've finished this month also needs to be posted. April was a shit storm of a month for me with so many things going on at once. May is currently the month where I'm still cleaning up from April. So over the next few weeks and months, everyone will know about all of the work I've been doing lately and will soon have an opportunity to buy some new stiff from me.

That's all that has to be said for now. I hope to have the next post ready soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment