This project currently has the working title P-13. Originally, the project was conceived from two other unrealized concepts that I made into one project. That happened in 2010 and then remained untouched for the next two years. The way I build my mixed media pieces have changed over the years, so what you're about to see are really what I consider outdated methods and it's something I'd like to talk more about in the future.
|June 7, 2012: Building up the insides was one thing. Because I raised the inside area, I had to raise the outside area as well. On some parts, hot glue is used to make everything stick while on other parts, I used rubber cement.|
|July 11, 2012: This right here should give you a clue about how my methods have changed over time.|
So that's what I have so far. I hope to show everyone even more pictures soon.