Thursday, May 17, 2012

Upcoming Entries

Starting hopefully by tomorrow night if not the night after, I hope to add some new entries that are about specific art projects that I have completed. The first one I'm going to do is about my latest completed piece She Wants Blood. What I plan to do is make entries about the process of how I made these projects and use the blog entry as a link for other places like Deviant Art so when people look at a picture of my one place, they can about it here and the advantage of that is this allows me to post multiple photos meaning that I can visually show everyone how I make my projects and that way I hope everyone can gain a better understanding about how I do as opposed to reading nothing but text. So that's all I wanted to say tonight. Hopefully, I have the motivation to make multiple posts within the next week, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment