Thursday, May 24, 2018

2018 Progress Report: March

When we left off in February I had finished firing a few pieces in the raku kiln but some of those pieces didn't turn out right. During March, these pieces were fired again and the results were much better. I also finally started on some drawings. While there aren't too many March pictures, a lot was going on nonetheless. Even more will happen in April.

3/5/18: I'm using the same glazes as before.

3/5/18: I'm using the same glazes as before.

3/14/18: The results were much better this time around.

3/14/18: I'm happy with these results.

3/28/18: There are a lot of rough edges here, but I still managed to start a drawing on the top piece of P13 nonetheless.

3/28/18: I started the drawing on the bottom piece of P13.

3/28/18: This should have been one single piece of bristol board with two drawings, but I had to make it two drawings since I did not have enough Bristol board at the time to make one complete piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment