Tuesday, March 31, 2015

2015

This post is a little late but it's finally here. As I mentioned back in December, this post will be about my plans for 2015. Here's everything I would like to get done this year.

1. Mixed Media: I did a lot with this last year. I will continue to focus on mixed media throughout 2015.

2. Photography: I got back into film last year, which wasn't expected, but I did a lot with it. I also did a lot with some older digital photographs. I'm not sure if I will work with film this year, but I'm definitely going to be working with older digital files and scans of unused film prints.

3. Ceramics/Sculpture: I did a lot with sculptural work last year but not as much ceramic work. I think this year will have more of an equal balance.

4. Shows: I actually had one show in February which I will cover in a later post. I would like to have at least one more show later this year.

5. Buttons and Ceramic Pieces for Sale: I would like to improve with the buttons and other things I sell this year. Last year was kind of disappointing, mostly because I didn't do as much as I wanted to. I did at least make some new buttons designs that I really liked.

6. Blogs and Other Media Outlets: I did give this blog a visual update last year but I didn't do anything else I wanted to do. I'm hoping to finally start the new Youtube channel this year.

7. Website: I didn't work on the website at all last year like I wanted to. I hope to start working on it this year.

8. Additional Projects: I'm  still not ready to talk about these yet.

I guess 2015 will be kind of a continuation of 2014, doing the kind of work I had success with last year while also trying to do the things I didn't get around to doing last year. That's all I have to say for now. The next post should have pictures since I have a lot of pictures to show off.

No comments:

Post a Comment